Thursday 20 May 2010

So where next


Time keep's passing.


Found out yesterday that one of my friends lost her Dad to Liver Failure.

I work with and around loss every day, I see people break and sometime's it is me who gives them the news, but this is not about me, but that ache, I know that ache. Most of us ache at the best of time's. It has this gravity to it. Like the axis shift's n sometimes it never correct's. We can look through our lives and pick apart the shit we swim through but why. Why ? Why? We all hurt whether we kick our toe, fall out of love or lose something we cherish, We all Hurt and today I hurt for Joanne.

It is close to home. June 4th is the day my Mum died. My life changed & Im sure we have all lost something.


I raise my glass to Joanne & Dave. Wish we were there.

Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment