Monday 15 March 2010

Bonjour

It is a boring day.

Deep heat into my leg/hip and another week ahead before starting back @ work. Hence me writing into my blog cause I am bored shitless ;) Still on crutches don't really think I will be ready for work next week but we shall see physio wed.

The more you read this blog and the more senseless you find it. It is mainly for my family back home I.e Aunites/Nan etc to know what kind of person I am turning into.

Enough of my depression a glass of white wine with my lunch will cure that. This week entails 12hrs of tutorials of computer software I have for musik making. Launching myself into the life of being a musician. I will be revisiting my classical guitar lessons after summer in the mean time, lessons to start in april for my dj'ing and production stuff. So after 6 months of that do the guitar thing mainly for music structure and first album to be released 2012. bahahahahaha. Got to have a hobby.

Some of the shit people get up to these days outright baffles me. The idea of an alternative lifestyle is so promising i.e communal living. Meeting people who listen to pop culture watch hollywood movies talk about X-factor and american Idol induces suicide. I cannot do it. Since we have been in London unfortunately we have met alot of these people. Lovely lovely people but generally boring. Expression is all I am after, some form of it, some breathe or glimpse of life underneath that orange fake tan skin.

I am also tossing up a career in fulltime stand up comedy.

Silence.

I now weigh 75kg's = Fatass. So today is it. Even though I cannot exercise I am losing weight through sheer will power. Yes I still hate fat people. Like I mean >130kg fat. I don't care how nice their personality is lose weight. I am a nurse if you hurt yourself I am not helping you to the toilet. Nah ah. That shit should be illegal. LOSE WEIGHT.

I am still an atheist. Although our new fav restaurant is Iranian. I am thinking of becoming Islamic just to get a 10% discount cause that shit they serve there is amazing / Cheap. The cardamone tea they have is soooo Good. They serve you a small glass while you wait for your take away. Anyone that comes to London we are taking you there. On that note Hayley and I are tossing up a middle eastern voyage early 2011. Iran / Jordan /Syria, we just need a kidnapper that moves safe houses so we can see some of the country side. Joke we really are thinking of heading over for a visit.

Ok My movie I am waiting for to download is just about done. So I am off for my next task.
So enjoy your day. I hope you find some more interesting things to do than read my blog, but on that note is was nice to catch up


No comments:

Post a Comment