Monday 22 March 2010

Patches and Refills

Hi all,
So a weekend has passed. This cripple popped on down to knightsbridge and visited a science design exhibition @ The UK's Royal college of Arts. Was cool they had a 5th dimensional camera. One snapshot photo presenting the concept of what will happen in your life after that photo was taken, was interesting.

Saturday I nearly commited murder upon murder (real estate agent after real estate agent). Houses / Flats are small and expensive but hey ho soldier on. Sat night leg was paining so we just stayed in / Movie. Actually watched that Zombieland worth seeing not brilliant but damn funny.

Sunday night visited some friends in cricklewood just down the road for dinner. Our ski buddies. I just realized last night that in my whole life in Australia I had never met a jewish person. There is a point here wait for it, but last night most people were jewish or of jewish background. I didn't develop a rash, no anaphylaxis although the talk of israeli dancing was invoking some jerking motions ;) Just joking but in seriousness I have dealt with most religions but for one reason or another through my experiences I have never really been exposed to Jewish culture. For a religious lad like me, loved it especially the chocolate cake. A trip to israel is a must. In good time.

Yep so another week of bullshit facebook & blog entries ahead. I can hear all of you (maybe 3 people) going Woo F%^$ing Hoo. Get over it, I can't walk and I have nothing else to do, so suck it up.

I have finished my tutorials on all my musik programs and have been experimenting nonstop to Hayley's joy. I have made 6 tracks last week that I will be editing and arranging for mastering over the next month which is exciting. Funny enough not my general sound that I would listen to but I am thoroughly enjoying making whatever sound you would call it. I will be making these "sounds"available once I or someone who knows what they are doing masters them. They will be uploaded onto my soundcloud account for listening soon. They then will inturn be introduced to my dj set's as they come along over summer. I will be self promoting my djing over the next 2 months to get some regular gig's over summer. Handing out Sample's and meeting some new folk about town flashing my bits etc. Hopefully with alot of luck people can enjoy my musik and I could make it a regular thing. Alot of luck.

Well the first real estate agent just rang so time for me to take some mind altering medicine and hobble out the door.

Peace out and free your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment