Saturday 13 March 2010

Well well,

All I can say is that Hayley is so god damn cute. Got her hair done today and has spent the afternoon checking herself out. Ok back to me. Torn tendons in my right hip. Snowboarding in France & yes it was worth it. I will attach some photo's. French & Italian Alp's just a snippet of some of the stuff we have done in the past 18 months. Yes 18 months time is ticking by.
Life back home I am sure has changed. My Dad is engaged, I "think" 1 of my brothers has been married & the other has moved to paradise (as I hear it). This space is not for me to talk about my family life. 2 things could happen 1 I will commit suicide due the boring Jerry Springer nature my family has blossomed into 2. I would bore you to death. Both options are not going to happen

So why blog. Because I miss you. Whoever you may be. Facebook & myspace are supposed to connect people. All people do is peer into your lives. At one stage I had 240 friends bahahahaha
Delete!!!!!

So from this day forth the blog is where it is going to be @. Photo's / Videos and commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment